[Dailydrool] Fence patrol

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Mon Dec 28 03:13:15 PST 2009

My 2 hounds have a fenced in yard and have worn paths around the perimeter and one path up over a small hill where Buddy likes to sit and watch over the back yards. They rarely use the rest of the yard. We wish they would play more. They insist on 2 daily walks to check out the neighborhood. They are very protective of their yard when others walk by. Roscoe was tied out for years at his old home and sometimes resists going out, especially in bad weather. Does anyone else have "perimeter walkers" in their yards?
Linda, slave mom to Buddy & Roscoe
Little Purr (atb 2/09)