[Dailydrool] News From Elder Clara

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 10:58:14 PST 2009

Elder Clara here. Readin the droolz, gassin da Brudders, but aside from all
 me daily activity, Elder Clara has been wurking berry hard on the new an
excitin  newsletter fur the Senior HoundsAbound.
What??? You don't know bout this?? My hebbins, why we do this every month,
an Elder Clara gives advice and we have some berry nice new exciting
changes  goin on, an best ob all you git it for free. Free. Dat right. And we got
pictures and all the news of the Bounders, and it come rite to your
computer  every month to keep you up on all the news. Dis berry impawtant for we
seniors  you know. Iffin you hab little problum, why Elder Clara takes all dem
questions  and gives da advice to help the hounds, Elder Clara bee the Ann
Landers of the  houndie's you know. So, if you have not signed up, give Miss
Wen a shout at _houndsabound at att.net_ (mailto:houndsabound at att.net)  and
she git you on  the list, we got our first newsletter of the year bout ready
to go-now don't go  a restin on your rumpbones, come and join us, see whats
new, we think you will  enjoy it.
Elder Clara is a going back to the perch now, we thank you fur  reading.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds