[Dailydrool] Thank you from my Grandmother

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 12:26:11 PST 2009

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all that mailed a Howliday card to my grandmother Vicki Castiglione.  You have no idea how such a simple thing can make someone so happy and she was just giddy with all the cards again this year!  She still has all the cards from last year too.  Even my Dad commented how how she waited to get new cards every day.

These cards mean so much to her, so I just want you all to know how much your cards are appreciated.

Love and drool to all in need,

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder & Sophie