[Dailydrool] walking "the path"

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 16:01:34 PST 2009

Oh yes do we have paths--dirt paths from years of constant wear--by Ol Bob. It is his daily mission to check the parameter, and nothing stops Ol Bob. Several years ago-after Hurricane Isabel paid us a visit, the water in the pond behind our home was over the fence and in in yard--the fence stood fine, but when we looked here was Ol Bob, his path was submerged, but Ol Bob was out there up to his neck in water plodding along looking for his beloved path-even now at 16 1/2 Ol Bob does the deal, but he does lay down and rest along the way--yup, the gang here follows the beaten path.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz