[Dailydrool] ABC

ellen at yourtravelmasters.com ellen at yourtravelmasters.com
Mon Dec 28 15:59:07 PST 2009

Shelly Gordon put together this wonderful video with pictures from ABC Basset Hound Rescue's recent "Home for the Howliday's" project. Incredibly nearly all of the original 34 bassets are now in forever homes! Shelly puts her heart and soul into ABC's rescue efforts and we appreciate her so much. I hope you enjoy her video as much as I did...make sure to have your speakers on, Shelly chose the perfect song to go with the pictures.

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail (ATB)