[Dailydrool] is the moon full again already?

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 05:05:38 PST 2009

5:45 a.m.
Opened the door ( it is 9 degrees) to put out garbage.  Conley burst through
my legs and out the door and began doing laps in the front yard ahrooing at
5:45 in the morning, then heads down the street at warp speed. I have on
jeans, sneakers (no socks in about 5" of snow--I had PLANNED to stay on the
walk) no hat no gloves an part of my coat, flying down the street after him
when he skidded to a stop and passed me going the other way. Made a grab and
missed, stepped into a snowdrift. Got my coat on now but when I grabbed I
grabbed snow and my hands are frozen into claws, my ankles beginning to
complain of frostbite and one of my ears I think has dropped off in the snow
someplace. I tear off down the street the other way because now he is headed
for an intersection when he makes a 90degree right hand turn and hits the
front door, yarring to get in. tail wagging furiously. John flings open the
door half dressed, one shoe on and his jeans, jacket in his hands--- I come
huffing in behind Conley who greets John by putting his ice cold feet and
nose all over him.
Conley and the others get a treat. Without even speaking to each other John
begins pulling off clothing to go back to bed and I get up and finish taking
out the trash. By the time I get back inside everyone is curled up on a
pillow or chair or couch or a bed, sound asleep. John is completely under
his covers. Conley looks at me and wags his tail before he begins to snore
again.
Is this an omen about the whole day?
Perhaps target practice is not a good idea.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley (at least for now) and Cooper