[Dailydrool] Missing basset in Knoxville, TN!!

Robin Tepool rtepool at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 06:42:22 PST 2009

Hi, I am posting this on behalf of a message board friend!

Our dear Roscoe went missing on 11/23/09 from our home. Him and our other basset, Dutchess, got loose and Dutchess came home, Roscoe did not

He is my sweet baby, I've had him for almost 10 years. Dutchess is missing him as well, they were life long mates for 9 years, she has never known a day without him as we got her as a pup.

 I've contacted BellyRubs Basset Rescue, that is the one for my area., they are keeping an eye out but haven't seen or heard anything yet. The animal control/local shelter has been a no go. I've done walk thrus about every 3-4 days since he's been missing. I keep ads on craigslist and in the local paper (print and online). I've put flyers out and try to keep them fresh but that is hard. We have had way too much rain and wind this past month. I've posted flyers at vet offices in the area.

I got a call the night of Christmas Eve that he could be in the Tazwell Pike area. A lady spotted him, she said if she saw him again she would get him for me and call. Any more ideas and also DROOL would be appreciated!

An email contact  is findroscoeTN at gmail.com

Robin & the heathens Andrew Rufus, Luke Anthony, Maggie Frances(ATB), and Wilbur (ATB)!!
Please visit www.suncoastbassetrescue.org  to see how you can help!