[Dailydrool] justin jade and lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Dec 29 07:45:51 PST 2009

Good afternoon all
Justin woofing in my sister lilly arrived back from the vet feeling very woozy and even got sick 3 times bringing up bile and water.Today she is getting better every hour ,even has the appetite back.She must go back in 10 days to have stitches removed.We are sending healing drool to all houndies and humans in need of healing drool.
PW Justin looking forwaqrd to my evening walk
Jade thank goodness it was Lilly all stitched up and not me.
Lilly I was just coming into season ,the slaves had me fixed up just in time.
slaqves johnathan and william