[Dailydrool] Snooters and Butt cracks...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 08:05:13 PST 2009

Oh, Debbie - I've got tears running down my face from laughing out loud at da Brudder's story of the "butt crack sniffy."  Lord have mercy if that wasn't the funniest thing I've read in a long time.  I can just picture this happening and the response.  Thanks for a really good laugh this morning.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ Crew
Daisy - Did it smell gud? Huh?  Did it?
Delilah - I am a lady and would NEVER do such a thing...
Dozer - Too much effort...I need a nap
Dudley - So, tellz me Brudder - wut da best way to do dis?