[Dailydrool] Fun with the Drool

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 29 09:49:36 PST 2009

I can't tell you how much fun I've had reading the Drools recently - let's
see, there's the infamous butt crack episode, that was hysterical, if the
poor man doesn't have a nervous breakdown I bet it'll teach him to pull his
pants up!!! - then there was Conley's dawn snow run this morning, I
personally think 5:45 AM is waayyyy too early to be out running and getting
your blood pressure up in the stratosphere, but to each her own - and then,
oh, how I wish there had been a video camera rolling for this one, Elder
Clara's gas bomb that made Judi the visiting friend pass out.  Now that is
truly a Christmas to remember.  Nothing like this ever happens to us, and we
even have evil kitties.  Guess we're just a boring bunch.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net