[Dailydrool] Frum Conley

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 14:01:17 PST 2009

deer ConlEy,

Heppy birfdaY, dude!  you RocK!

I unnerstandeD whut You wrote..yur hebbin a one yeer oldt birfdaY pawty and
all we s one yeer oldts are inbiteD!  Yeur momperson is reallY
swell...putting out a big spread of tweats for all of us that are comin!!!
And you are sooo luckY that yuur big bruddrS nigEl and llewiS are
shaaperoaning wif ther eyeballs rollt back into their hedbones! And its
really supeR that the pawty is on new Yeers Eve.. when all the wurld is busy
makin noise and acting silly...they won't eben notice the pawtying goin on
at yur house!

...now heer this eberybody thet's one yeer oldt...pawtytime at Cnly's
house...neW Yeer's Eve in Sheecagoland!!!!  See ya there...woo hooo...heppy
birfday, cnly!!

Yur Fwiend, Wudy

p.s....dont tell  pwincess bossybritches...I don't need her  superbising me
  goin to cnly's pawty!!!

Wudy and the Pwincess LilyGurl and her entourage'
sending drool to all in need