[Dailydrool] puppy growth

Jordan, Tina tina.jordan at trustmarkinsurance.com
Tue Dec 29 14:00:55 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

Well, I did it.  I just adopted a new puppy from Wright -way rescue in Niles IL.  and sorry to say, but it isn't basset :-(  I know!  what am I thinking, right?  Well, it is a Boxer/St Bernard mix, and at 8 weeks she is 12 pounds....and growing.
I am hoping that some trained individual out there who might also raise large breed puppies (I mean Extra Large!  LOL!)
Might be able to help me out with maintaining a nice easy growth for her.  I don't want to over feed, under feed, but man, she is growing like the dickens.  I think she already grew an inch in height in the past week!
So, if anyone can help, or point me in some direction, I would appreciate any advice..off list

Thanks again,

Tina,
Mom to Mandy and Sam, and now Morgan too :-)

NOTICE:  This message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain confidential,
sensitive, or protected information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by telephone or by electronic mail and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.
Thank you.