[Dailydrool] Sniffin butt cracks

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 13:51:56 PST 2009

Oh Brudder Elwood,  you need to tell your momma to send  you on up to Ohio
dude,  why our daddy has seven brudders and you can hab  yourself a butt
crack sniffin party up here why it be a standin joke  about  the Thornton can
being the butt crack capital  of Ohio !!!!!   meez momma dun make our daddy
where dem souppenders all da time, she dun say it  be
in- bear -ass-sin  lookin at all dem cracks all da time  why she even got
our two legger brudder his very first pair of souppenders  for  santa day.
he wuz excited !!!! ya seez da hole family got no butt  cheeks juss dem
cracks winkin at ya all da time, so iffin ya want ta have a  crackin good time,
come on up  an pay us a visit !!!!

I think what little brains I had left have turned into an  oozing puddle of
blob, i took Maggie and Evil Annie up for their nail trims  and  anal
expressions today and HOLY JESUS  my eye balls were on fire  and nostrils were
flared all the way home,  I couldn't hardly see it was so  bad, I kept looking
around in the back seat to make sure they were not dead !!!!  how can
something smell so bad and still be alive ??????  huh  ???????

Marlene  recovering mommy to Mags and Evil  Annie