[Dailydrool] Artie, et. al,; ABC video; and Chimneysweep

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Tue Dec 29 12:14:25 PST 2009

How great to see Ellie's pups on today's calendar!  What cuties!  And many
thanks to Ellie for all her work in making the calendar a reality for all of
us every year!

For those of us not on vacation, yesterday's Daily Drool (Vol. 91, Issue 3)
was just a great holiday break!  The ABC Basset Rescue video was terrific -
let's hope all those wonderful pups find forever homes soon - they certainly
deserve it!  But I'm still laughing hysterically over Brudder Elwood's
latest escapade.  When I got to the part about "me nice cold snooter smack
da crack" I thought I was going to need the paramedics!  Holy Batman,
Debbie, your household has some great adventures!  Thanks so much for
sharing them with us!

Happy New Year and healing drool to all!

Kathy Wilson and Twinkletoes (May 17th) and Moose (ATB)