[Dailydrool] fattening up a basset

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Dec 29 12:08:06 PST 2009

Our foster hound (currently called Carla but the family is leaning
toward changing it to Molly) is rail thin...don't get me started...and
has heartworms.  As most of you know, they have to have some meat on
their bones before they can even start on treatment for the worms.  I
know I've read some "how to fatten up a basset" threads here
before...can anyone give me a good recipe for something that'll fatten
her up real quick so we can get rid of those nasty worms!?!?!?

Thanks and snooters to all and drool to dem what needs it!

Jessica L. Sutton

Diva and Sophie who are fat enough by far and Carla/Molly who could use
all the fat she can get!! AROOOOO!