[Dailydrool] Purdue vet, anyone NOT happy?

Maxwell Q. Smartypants maxwellqsmartypants at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:41:36 PST 2009

Actually, Purdue doesn't have a medical school. Indiana University has
the medical school and it is quite good.

I'm so sad to read about this.  Susan, even if you take Rosie to your
vet, I hope you won't let the issue go and will make sure one of the
"real doctors" or the director or something knows what is going on.
Really, it's just poor customer service. But, more than that, it is
your dog's life!  And, since these people are eventually going to be
vets in the "real world," they need to learn to meet the simplest
expectations now (you know, like giving the right medicine or getting
a pair of scissors...so demanding).