[Dailydrool] CoMal Q10 or Coenzyme Q10

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 14:17:48 PST 2009

Has anyone every use this supplement or heard anything about using this supplement?

I read that it is good for dogs with cancer and just thought maybe I would check into it.

My husband thinks I'm crazy.  I guess I have to try one last thing with Cassie and her cancer while she is doing good.

I hope you guys don't think I've lost my mind.

So if anyone knows anything about this, feel free to email me.

I talked to my vet.  They don't think it would hurt but didn't really know anything about this supplement.

Love and drool to all in need...
Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder and Sophie