[Dailydrool] Doozer

rescue at wabr.net rescue at wabr.net
Tue Dec 29 17:10:44 PST 2009

Tammera, was Doozer's savior.  Doozer and her brother were turned into rescue, by a women who's son was just released from prison, and she feared her son was abusing the pair.  The brother, was just a happy go lucky young pup, but Doozer was terrified of everything and everyone.  I show the rescue bassets at Petsmart, many times all the loving pets they get from other Pet lovers helps them with socialization.  Within five minutes I knew Doozer was terrorified and was packing her up to take her home, when Tammera and family came in.  Tammera's loving protective heart flew open for Doozer.  The Byers had adopted Freckles from me, and I knew what great bassets people they were.  Tammera and family spent many months loving Doozer to bring out a little bit of puppy hood, to this little girl.  To me and probably all rescues, the Tammera and family, people who take these bruised rescues and give them loving homes, ARE VERY SPECIAL..  Doo was truly loved.

Pat