[Dailydrool] Furminator - and a word from Franklin

Robin Wherley robindw at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 22:15:18 PST 2009

Leah -

On the Furminator site, they have links to rescues and non-profits where you can buy it:
http://www.furminator.com/resellers/XRescue.cfm

According to the site, it says to get the large for dogs over 50lbs.

Robin

and Marquis (the lab), http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1080960

and Roley (the mutt), http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1080964

and Franklin (the basset), http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1080965

and Chris, the dear husband :)

p.s. Dis bee Fwankie. Meez not pleezed today. Mommy gabe mee a bath! Meez got new shampoo fwom a doomatologist to help wit mee skin pwoblemz. Meez foogot to tell youz about dat. When doktrr walked into mee room at hiz office, he sez, "He a stinky dog!" and he bee talkin bout MEE! I cwied da whole way to da doktrr, da whole time we wuz dere, and da whole way home, den meez got insultz?! Plus, meez now on vegetarian diet, just like Mommy - no tweats, no humanz food, nuttin. Vewy sad. AND meez gotz to have pillz shoved down meez throat two times evewy day!

AND, WORST OF ALL!!!! Meez getz two ear flushes and two ear treatments evewy day. That's FOUR times a day deez humanz bee messin wit mee ears. Dat not good.Meez wish I wuz fwends wit da bruddas and nigel and conley and evil annie. Dey could help meez come up wit ways to get REVENGE!

See ya, Mommy tellin meez to get off da 'pooter so she can play gamez. Dwool to all, whether ya need it or not!!

Fwankie

*Woof*