[Dailydrool] Furminator

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Tue Dec 29 20:17:52 PST 2009

Dis is Maggie the Evil Empress of the San Juan Islands. The slave and I are
doing pretty good but the momslave has been remiss about reading the Drools.
Says she is too busy. I told the slave it is time to me a Furminator so
maybe she give me more brushies - says the hair and dander gives her a
migraine. We wants to know what rescues sell them so we can help the
homeless houndies. I still getting into trouble and keeping the momslave on
her toes  The slave also needs to know what size to purchase. Drool to all
the houndies and slave that need it.

Leah momslave to Maggie the Evil Empress of the San Juan Islands and Rusty
ATB