[Dailydrool] Introdusing a new Girl to our pack!!!!

Shelli Hart fireangelgp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 21:44:09 PST 2009

Hello All,
 As you know my pack includes 1 basset Hunter, 2 doxie boys Harley (Levi's
daddy) and Levi and i would love to intoduce you to our new little girl. Her
name is PT Cruser and she is a beautiful little doxie... She is 4 yrs old
and she is Levi's mommy. Her mom and dad contacted me and asked me to take
her because they know she is loved here and is well taken care of. There was
something under there house that was driving her to bark all the time. They
looked and couldnt see anything under there but she progressavily spent more
time under there barking and they were worried about her. We got her on
Monday and she is already part of our pack... She is a little cuddle bug and
just wants to be loved.... They all get along so well and Im happy to be
able to have her here. Her mom and dad cryed when they gave her to me but
knew that she is going to be spoiled here. They had her fixed after Levi's
litter so no more puppys!!!! hehehe I will post pics of her and set up a
dogster page for her probabily tomarrow... I will post pics on the drool
page too if my puter will let me!!!!!
Hugs and Drool,
Shelli Momslave to Harley, Hunter, Levi and PT