[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday Cnly!!

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 22:17:35 PST 2009

Speedy has commanded me to wish Cnly a Merry Birfday (I think he is confused with Christmas, but shhhh I don't want all hell to break lose)

Apparently Rambo was reading over Speedy's shoulder and understand what Cnly first email was. As for me I still have the ???? around my head. Neither dog is talking I guess I'll have to reread the email for the forth time. I already figured out some of it.

Drool to all in need and farewell to Ms. Daisy Doozer. We'll be waving at you tonite

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo