[Dailydrool] Daisey Mae

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Dec 30 05:36:34 PST 2009

Western Missouri Basset Rescue had to take Daisey Mae in yesterday she had a huge cyst that broke open a few weeks ago and afer two rounds of antibiotics and a bunch of babying it still would not heal so we had to get it removed. She had six cysts removed and she is very down in the dumps right now so we could use some drool slung her way. We also had to get more meds for Boscoe his back leg swelled up four times its normal size, we found out it is an internal infection and he is on massive antibiotics to clear that up. I have several dogs with colds right now this horrible cold wheather is giving us fits. We have dog doors so they are in and out in a hurry but most of our babies are older and just cannot take this frigid wheather. We were snowed in for three days got a break yesterday and now it is snowing again. URGGGHHH!!!
Chris Bly   wmbri.org