[Dailydrool] Catch up

Hilary Stevens hilaryjane at msn.com
Tue Dec 29 23:23:07 PST 2009

It has been so mad around here I've only been able to get to the drool
periodically. I nearly sprayed tea everywhere this morning however
after reading about Brudder Elwood's encounter with the chimney man. I
wonder who was the more surprised when nose met flesh. Priceless!
Alfie does something similar to Enci and it drives him nuts!

On a sadder note, poor Millie has an inflammation of the colon and is
feeling quite crappy. Dad-slave has been dutifully catering for her
every whim but she looks so sad. She seems to be on the mend, has
stopped shaking. Do you think they know when they are goingto the vet?
I only ask because Millie jumped into the back of the car earlier when
Enci was getting ready to take her. He did it super-early and didn't
want her waiting there in the cold but she was most reluctant to come
out!

As for nail clipping, Millie is fine but Alfie absolutely hates it. We
muzzle him now just in case. Does anyone else do this? It makes me
feel more confident in handling the situation and he seems calmer. The
muzzle comes off straight away afterwards.

Happy holidays to everyone one and every hound. I loved the video of
the ABC rescue. Gorgeous looking hounds. I wish we could have another.
I hope Mr Cooper Sirs nails are growing back. Does anyone know what
happened to Annie's abuser? Please tell me he went down for what he did.

Hilary, alfie and millie

Sent from my iPhone