[Dailydrool] helping mommy wif groceries

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 30 14:12:59 PST 2009

yipppeeeeeee  daddy dun gotz da unemployment checkie an da mommy went
shopping for FOOOOOOOD !!!
she came home fum da store an da car was loaded so she lets meez an Mags
out side and she bee unpacking da car, first she brings in da par ish bulls
what  ebber dem are, so meez an Mags goin ta help Mags just jumps rite up in
dere in  dat back seet an she beez a snoopin in dem bags an she hit pay dirt
!!!
we found our favorites,  CHEESE !!!!!!!!  lots of  CHEEEESE  so Maggie gets
da smokin Gouda, dont know him but Mags sez he makes goooood  Cheeese.
Mommy makin her second trip and we beez    WAAAAAAY  out back  rippin open dat
gouda cheeeeeese,  mommy  didn't catch on until her went to herz car !!!!!!
not goood    she was a yellin and screamin an da words commin out of her
lips  !!!!!   OH Heabbins !!!!
why mommy so mad she gotz steam coming out her ears and she be meltin da
snow under her feet.she sez dat da cheese was fur her and daddy fur tonight
she  even had a bottle ob dat wine an now she aint gotz no cheese !!!    meez
an Maggie beez in da lock down an every time mommy walks by us she growls
at us,    YES  she does !!!!  she bee gibbin us dat  evil eye and she growls
da big doggie growl !!!!   she scary  !!!!

dis beez evil Annie  writin fur Maggie

mommy locked us in da cumputer rooomm!   bwahahahahahaha   hey Mags lets
play sum texus holdem !