[Dailydrool] butt cracks

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 30 14:22:49 PST 2009

Debbie
that was hysterical.  Now, I am beginning to think there is some telepathy going on between the Brudder and Morse - they are brothers in paw, of course...... In the pub we visit every Sunday with Morse, there are small stools for us to sit on, and they are very low.......kind of eye-level for bassets......and on Christmas day Morse stuck his cold nose right onto the exposed back\butt area of a Christmas reveler, where his jumper had moved up. I saw it happen before I could stop him.  Reveler did not look pawticularly dog-enamoured, so we took our exit fairly sharply. BWAAHHH!

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB