[Dailydrool] water bowl mats

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 18:10:56 PST 2009

Greetings to all,
With the installation of the laminate, I went  on a search for a water bowl mat, and at Home Depot, I found a wonderful product called Anti fatigue flooring interlocking mats.  They came in a 4 pack ($15.99), they are brightly colored, water resistant, and they are providing great protection to the floor from my messing drinkers.  They are designed, really for a kids playroom, as they are a  medium soft foam material.  I recommend them, and I have no affiliation with the makers or Home Depot.
Healing drool to all in need and Happy New Year once again.
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre jr., Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max, Little Nikki and Pierre Sr. (ATB), forever in my heart.