[Dailydrool] Conley thanks you

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 18:40:05 PST 2009

Conley thanks everyone who wished him a Happy Birfday.
Conley had looked forward with great excitement to getting to write by
himself on his first birthday, and promised that he had studied hard and
learned his vowels and would be able to write.
Unfortunately, as we all noticed, this statement of ability was a bit
premature, as Conley does not seem to be able to write anything sensible
anyway.
So thought we thank you for the birthday wishes, we apologize for his
"message".
Don't ever tell him I wrote this

MomPerson to Conley