[Dailydrool] Conley thanks you

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 04:46:54 PST 2009

deeR Cnly,

i GueSS yur mompersn isn't Gonna let you hav a rockiN neW yeers eve birfDay
pawty...its ok...my mom says i'm too yung to go to sheecagoland for yuR
pawty anyhow...I'm stuck at home wif pwinceSS bossybritcheS and the
entourAge.  the onliest fun I'll get is pestering them...*snif*...unless
maybe daddy drops one of them stakes off the grill.  I hope so!
Hope you had a gud birfday and maybe we'll get togedder this summer...

yur fwiend

Wudy

--
Drool to all in need.