[Dailydrool] Happy New Year

Karen bassett8 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 08:08:56 PST 2009

Coco, Piper, Whisky (The Out of Africa Bassets) and momslave Karen
would like to wish our Daily Drool Family a Happy New Year and we hope
that 2010 brings much joy and happiness to all of you.  Thank you all
for your support and love during a very tough 2009, it meant a great
deal to all of us.  Piper is responding well to her first round of
chemo and is permanently hungry, so no bird in our garden is safe, I
don't know how she has the energy to catch them as it is between 30
and 32 degrees centigrade during the day here at the moment.
Drool and soft snooter kisses to all in need and good wishes for 2010.
Love
The Out of Africa Bassets and Karen.
PS: Wish us luck we will be going coastal in March 2010, our new house
will finally be finished and ready.  Its a trip of 1200 kilometres and
we plan to do it in 1 day.  We will keep all informed when we have the
"date".