[Dailydrool] HAPPY NEW YEAR

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 31 12:51:00 PST 2009

Happy New Years to all of my drool family,  you guys are the best  !!!  you
are the reason I turn on my computer in the morning, you make me  laugh
when I want to cry, and you give me encouragement when I feel defeated and
want to quit, I hate to think where I would be with out all of the wonderful
friends I have made on the Drool,  I will drink a toast to all of you
tonight for a prosperous and Happy New Year,  and may all of our hounds  stay well
!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags the "Gouda Theif "   and  Evil Annie