[Dailydrool] justin,jade, lillie

William Van Rooyen wvrooyen at trginternational.co.za
Thu Dec 31 11:25:06 PST 2009

Good evening all,

Healing drool to all in need

Justin is doing the writing for us tonight, we are all a little fed up, the
slave Johnathan never walked us this evening, his excuse being too many
fireworks going off in the neighbourhood and he did not want us to get
skittish especially Lillie. We have never heard such a lot of twaddle in
ages. To add insult to injury the slave was a couple of hours late with our
dinner tonight. The slaves are currently looking after everything from
plants to fish and two of the houndies they are looking after took ill with

hookworm and the German Shepherd also developed Billary  and collapsed and
they had to take them to the emergency vet . the Cocker Spaniel can be
treated at home ,the other one remained in the hospital and might even need
a blood transfusion. The slaves have not yet been able to contact the owning
slaves and will have to go and disinfect the yard tomorrow to kill any hook
worm that might be incubating were the dogs did there toilet, fortunately
the slaves have been cleaning up every day ,so only the spraying needs to be
done. We are wishing that 2010 will be  kind , to all our houndie cousins
and there slaves.

PW Justin we are now all rushing outside to see the eclipse of the moon

Jade do we all get to howl and sing

Lillie too young to understand what all the fuss is about

Slaves Johnathan and William.

Kind regards,

William Van Rooyen

Tel.: 011 421 4430 Fax.: 086 514 4615

This email is confidential an intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented (included
attachments) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of TRG International Pipeline Company (Pty) Limited. If you are not
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure
protection against virus infection, we cannot accept any responsibility for
viruses. Consequently, please ensure that all attachments are virus checked
prior to opening.

P Please consider your environmental responsibilities before printing this
email