[Dailydrool] holding down a basset

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:24:15 PST 2009

Tami wrote >>>"As much as I'd like to make it enjoyable for the hound, just getting it done is worth a few minutes of whining!"<<<

EXACTLY :) I too want only what is best for them- but sometimes what is needed to be done and what they want done- differ. Just like my two legged children- none of them loved to get a shot- but they all had too because that is what was needed to take care of them. I think it is best to just get it done- they soon learn the rountine and know they will survive. They still won't love it...

Happy New Year to all my drool family~ May 2010 bring you everything you need and a bit of what you desire to make it more fun!

droolies, Angelika and Elvis too!