[Dailydrool] Drool

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 13:17:56 PST 2009

Heart healing drool to Sandy for her loss of Sir Boxer.  What a very sad
week this has been -- far too many of our beloved babies to the bridge.

Drool to Norman on his kidney disease.  Judy, I've had a lot of cats over my
life, and a great majority of them ultimately die of kidney disease.  That
being said, it is fairly slow moving, and things like a change in diet,
subcutaneous fluids, and medicine can slow that greatly and keep them very
comfortable -- you are likely looking at years and not months left with your
Norman.  The bassest are sending healing drool.

Continued drool to both Grampa Mitchell and to Chrissie.  Glad to hear
you're both a little better.

Power-restorative drool to Claudia and to Marie and Bob.  I live in an area
that tends to have a multi-day power outage every 18 months whether we need
it or not (last one was New Year's Eve/New Year's Day) and it gets old
quickly.

And finally, drool to Teddy, the blind puppy.  We hope he gets a wonderful
forever home and lives a long and happy life.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly,
Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))