[Dailydrool] Drool

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:54:14 PST 2009

Synthia, you've had a month's worth of emotions in a single day.  We're so
sorry about Baja -- so young, and after all of your other losses, but are
delighted about your appointment to the St. Bernard Rescue board of
directors (why do I have the feeling you won't be Saintless for long?).  And
we're thrilled to celebrate Kahuna's birthday with you as a Champion.  Take
that well-deserved bath and then enjoy your day with Kahuna tomorrow.

Welcome to Connor, and congratulations to Jenny, the DH, and Charley on the
new family member.

Heart-healing drool to Mary and safe journey drool to Hobo -- my Dub-Dub
will show Hobo all of the good things to eat at the kitty end of the buffet.

Congratulations to Trixie and the Gareis family on foster failure!

Safe dental and benign lump drool to Otis, and "don't worry" drool to Linda.

Get well drool to Alan and stop snowing drool to his sister!

And finally -- another reason why I love the drool.  Two more bassets
rescued today, sight unseen by a nationwide network of love -- just like
Beckie last week.  It's a special group.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry,
Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))