[Dailydrool] Beckie/Bess

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 18:50:57 PST 2009

Momma here. We have had many folks ask how this poor senior hound is doing, and wanted to give you the update--on a slim hound---slim is not the word--a 30 pound basset hound. 30 pounds. Shirley was kind to give me progress reports, keep me up to speed on this lovely lady. They are waiting for blood panel results to come back, but the lump is a lump that will need to come off when the dental is done. She is loving life, warm and safe, and the food keeps appearing, this alone must seem like a gift at her weight. We know there are so very many that need help out there, money is tight everywhere. Droopy Basset Rescue is a small group that opened their hearts and homes to help, and her transport ride in the middle of a ice storm to save this senior hound even resulted in a slide into the ditch, but the ladies of the rescue?knew there was just something special about this one. She deserved a chance. We are still asking for any donations to help pay her bills. Please go to www.droopybassetrescue.com and meet this wonderful senior, make a donation. We need some help to keep the food coming--one look at her picture and you will see, she will steal your heart. Please help us feed this hungry hound!!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds