[Dailydrool] Llewis's stuff

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Thu Feb 5 18:43:58 PST 2009

Okay.  Stop it now already!!!!  Spent my entire budget on the Nigelwear and now there's Llewiswear as well?  Oh, Lordy, what will I do?  Is someone plotting my divorce or is this just a coincidence?

Maybe I could sell something and make some extra money.  Oh, I've got it.

 FOR SALE:  One (1) rotten to the core, sweet as an angel, loud barking, loud snoring, never minding, cuddly, cute, crooked legged, demanding, playful, housebroken with no other training basset hound named:     1.  Stanley
                             2.  Beachbaby
                             3.  Lowretta
                             4.  Lillie Pearl.
Take your pick.

Will trade basset for Llewiswear.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)