[Dailydrool] BASSETKU!

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 07:04:35 PST 2009

The orders are pouring in and House of Puddles, Basset Rescue of Florida and I thank you very much!  I am so enjoying hearing from the DROOLERS and learning more about their dogs and their lives.  I had trouble getting up from my computer this morning - so many orders and e-mails to answer!

my4hounds at hotmail.com to get your copy of BASSETKU!  I have sold about half of the limited edition - only 100 will ever be printed!  $5 from each book sold goes to Basset Rescue.

But what I really had to share with you is Eleri's order from France.  She asked for a copy of BASSETDU!!!  Sorry, Eleri, that may have to be the next book!!!!!
GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me