[Dailydrool] BASSETKU!

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:50:47 PST 2009

BASSETKU has arrived from the printers!  I am signing books and addressing envelopes!  The dogs are sticking out their tongues and sealing envelopes with Drool!  We have books going to France and China and Canada and all over the states!  It is so exciting!

We have 40 left of this limited edition haiku book - similar to DOGKU but all Bassets all the time!  Photos donated by House of Puddles so all your favorite Hoppers are featured as well as my dogs!  After these are gone there will be no more!  But not to worry - DOGKU will still be available!

All proceeds go to House of Puddles and Basset Rescue of Florida.  They are both going to get a nice check from us in February!  Thanks for all your support!  E-mail me at my4hounds at hotmail.com if you want one of these books - hot off the press and dripping with Drool!

btw - Pete's latest trick he has been doing all day - he sticks his snooter at the end of a sterilized bone and blows out and breathes in to sniff?  To hear the sound it makes?  He just started doing it and it is too funny!  Also he found a Starbucks cup some litterer left in our neighborhood.  He picked it up and walked all the way home with it on the end of his snooter - whole snout in the grande cup!  Wish Starbucks had seen the sight as we would have become spokeshounds and gotten rich and had lots more $$$ to donate to Basset Rescue!
GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me