[Dailydrool] Lost loves

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 07:06:22 PST 2009

The girls and I want to send comforting drool to all those who have lost loves recently.  For the people of Lil Bit, Jake and the many others we are sending heart healing drool and prayers.  Your loves will always have a corner of your heart.  It has been way too sad these past few weeks.  Lets hope Spring and healthy fureinds are the norm from now on.

Loves and sleepy snooters from Ninja--I'm sleeping in Shelby's donut so she can't get in here.
Marley--I just love sleeping in the dad's chair.
Maggie--I love having a whole couch to myself.  I want the whole word to see my belly.
Shelby--I love sleeping in with the boy.  And he can really sleep.