[Dailydrool] Adventures of Jill the Bagel

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Sat Feb 7 08:59:18 PST 2009

As you may recall Jill is on vacation at her adult two-legger sister
Rose's house in MO.

Here's an email we received from Rose this morning:

Tim had his 5.30 am conference call today so I got up with him to let
the dogs out and made coffee. I saw them jumping around outside in the
dark and went to call them in before they woke anyone up. Then I
bolted out the door, thankfully wearing a robe. By then they had the
possum cornered at the garage. I got Jill first, she's easier to
catch. Tim was down shortly later to help me get Baxter. Both are fine
but very happy and excited! I don't ever want to be that close to one
again though, the dogs were nipping right at him so to get their
collars (neither listens to shit) my hand was about six inches from it
several times

What a morning!

Love, Rose

I guess some things never change. . .