[Dailydrool] Snausageee

Annie Novakovich anninova at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 05:41:54 PST 2009

Dis is Bo, mom calls me Boo Boo but dats ok cuz she feeds me buys me tweats and even gibs me homeade Chickie Noodle soupie sometimes.  She mad cause she is wut is called waid off.  She sez I haf to git her up early anyhows cuz der wuz a snausagee on da counter..  I cwied and cwied till she haff to get up at six dis morning.  Heh Heh Heh.   The question I have is:  If da slave leeves good smelly snausageees on da counter and the houndie can't weach dem, is it ok to wake dem up???

Love and snooter kisses to all houndies specially da sick ones.

Bo