[Dailydrool] Reasoning with dogs...

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 05:53:35 PST 2009

I have tried to reason the dogs, mostly Maya and Cassie when they were puppies.
Their boxer buppy-hood makes the bassets buppy-hood look like angels.  They were so destructive and took forever to housebreak.  I remember having "talks" with them too.  It didn't work for me.

Although I am thinking of having a talk with my little peanut Sophie as Mr. Schroeder introduced her to the delicacy of poop eating.  You would think it was filet mignon.  UGH.  Nothing worse than killing the wonderful smell of puppy breath with the oder of fresh dog poop. Gross!

Love and Drool to all.

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder & Sophie