[Dailydrool] heartworm and flea control

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 06:35:15 PST 2009

anyone use Sentinel for heartworm and flea control ?  any side effect  ?  My
vet has switched from interceptor to Sentinel,  very  expensive,  $163.83 for
12 pills that is just 6 months for the two girls so  we are talking $327.66
for year round protection.  OUCH  !  the interceptor was only $76.00 for 12
but NO  flea control
DAMN  this really bothers me giving my dogs  " poison  "   no wonder dogs and
cats get cancer and liver disease  !    but I know heartworm is much worse.
nothing like being  between a rock and a hard place.
Hope to get some feedback,  I didn't get any comments  or answers  to the
vitamin question.

Marlene  ( who has a black and blue nose )   mommy to Maggie  Wags and Evil
Annie
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)