[Dailydrool] Petition

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 15:15:15 PST 2009

Hi Karen,

What site can I go to sign the petition.  Also I cannot find my daily drool that gives the address for the DA's office.  Can you please repeat this information.  I hope Annie is doing well and I agree with Karen.   This man needs more than 30 days and the cost of care for Annie.  They need to start making examples of these people.  I will never understand the hearts of people like this man and his family.  I hope I never do.

To Brudder Elwood's mom:  Please get in touch with me.  My friend is leaving here Tuesday!!

Diane, mom to Ella Louise