[Dailydrool] Book review and question

Debbie Wynn Debbie.Wynn at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 15:52:43 PST 2009

Thanks for the book review about the "Elvis" book.  I read two books
recently by Tom Schreck in which one of the characters is a heroic basset
who saves the main character from death on several occasions.  The main
character is a social worker who gets caught up in mysteries surrounding his
clients, and also boxes as a hobby.  The basset hound comes to him from one
of his clients who later dies suspiciously.  Very good books!  The main
character is Duffy Dombroski, and the books are just very enjoyable.  And
the basset is a real bassets - slobbers, eat a lot, has accidents in the
house, etc.

Okay - here's my question.  Recently someone (not me) has been wetting in my
bed.  I have 4 dogs - any idea how to figure out who's doing it?  And WHY
would a dog do such a thing?  I have a doggie door, so they can go out
whenever they choose to - advice is needed here.

Debbie, Rosie, Chubby, Daisy & Zoe