[Dailydrool] Emergencies

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 04:23:09 PST 2009

In the mind of this pet sitter and Basset Mom one of the main EMERGENCY signals is blood in stool or urine.  Straight to the vet is what I suggest.  And no pumpkin pie filling!  That is full of spices and sugar - you want straight canned pumpkin or squash with nothing added - organic if you can find it!  All my first aid books say blood in stool - straight to vet!

Better safe than sorry with our precious babies!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me