[Dailydrool] Snorfles

Colleen Cooley colleenc678 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 06:42:33 PST 2009

Michigan Bo and Miss Raven Rae,
  I am honered dat you would ask me (wittle ole me) a queshchun. Momma sez
dat snorfles are sumfin tween snorts and snuffles. I snuffles eberyting.
Dere is lots of good smells on whut comes into da howse. But sumtimes, I
hafs to snuffles sumfin weelly hard. I smushes my nose into it an snuffles
so hard dat it souns kina like a snort. Mos times its Momma dat I snuffles
like dis. She comes home wif sum cwazy smells on she close. So, I snorfles
her until I done. She laffs when I do dis. Dats awways gud. I hope dis heps
becuz I fink dat snorfling is awmost as much fun as snootering and
snuggling. Heppy snorfling.

Stella
the now-a-Texas-houndette