[Dailydrool] Yummiez

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 17:27:13 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I hab a gud snooze las nite, why I woke up dis mornin, gotz a spring in me paws, go on out dere, lift me leg, freeze me rumpbonez off, com on back in me home, we gotz a rooteenne youze see, den me Daddy he gitz him bowl ob da flakes, and all ob we git round da tebble cause we git da mornin treet. He teke a bite, we git a treet, he teke a bite, we git a treet. We do dis till da flakes be gone. But dis morning be specul. Berry specul. Da flakes be gone, I hearz da doggie flap go flap flap flap and I turns an teke a lookie and my starz, dere it be. I quibber wif excitementz. I runz rite ober by da flap, I sniffy. Yup da Brudder correcto. Sumbodie done called ralph rite dere on da floor, I sniify agin, it still warm, got sum mornin treets mixed in dere, why dere ain't nuffin like a fresh pile ob da vomitz.
Brudder Elwood must be fankful.
I git on me nobby kneez, press me paws togedder, point me nose to da sky, sey, I fank you big DOg for dis gift I am bout to receebe. I teke a nibblez. Yummie. I bee finkin ob habbin a poop snickle fur desert. Now dis da wey to start me dey.
Den it heppin.
Brudder Jake seyz hey, we gonna share. Brudder Elwood nebber share da vomitz.
Da rumble startz now, we be a yellin an a snappin an a growlin, an Daddy a yellin and a snappin an a growlin, and den we wake up da Momma whut been workin real hard. She com a rollin down da stepz a yellin and a snappin an me an brudder Jake stop an lookie at da wild wooman. Dis bout meke bof ob us hawk out a pile ob our own. Teke da appetite rite out ob we. Well she chunk da Brudders in da cage so hard we be a bouncin of da wallz. Upset me decore in dere youze see, she clean up da mess, check to see iffin she can find da vomit villian an go back to beddie. Aaaaaahhhh, dis a great dey.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds