[Dailydrool] chiropractor

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 05:29:43 PST 2009

My good friend had a golden retriever, Buddy, who had all sorts of problems his whole short life.  He'd get so stiff that he couldn't move and wouldn't eat even his favorite foods.  The vet prescribed steroids, but they had other consequences.  When he was four or five she started taking him to a chiropractor regularly.  He manipulated his spine and provided him great relief.  Sometimes he'd be sore after a procedure, but always would be much more mobile afterwards.  She also had him on acupuncture, which also helped.  It turned out that Buddy was one of those dogs that was vaccinated for Lyme, but got it anyway.  He went to the bridge last month at just 8 years old.  My friend would recommend chiropractors for dogs - as it helped ease his pain.  I recommend them for humans - as they have most definitely helped mine.